Monday, November 9, 2009

OU Mission Statement


"The mission of the University of Oklahoma is to provide the best possible educational experience for our students through excellence in teaching, research and creative activity, and service to the state and society." http://www.ou.edu/web/landing/academic_colleges.html

I feel that the OU mission statement is something that I am living out for the most part. As far as I can tell OU is providing the best education possible. There are so many fun and creative activities to participate in on campus as well as a billion clubs and organizations. The University is respected by all and has a favorable reputation. As far as change, the only the only thing I could think of would be that maybe the University should offer more options for people with financial problems yet cannot get OHLAP. However I do know they have to get their money somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment