Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Self-Discipline


Five areas that I lack discipline in are: managing finances, procratinating, being healthy as far as eating, cleanliness of my room and car, and sometimes being on time.


  • When it comes to finances I just need to work on telling myself that I dont need to buy everything that I want, but just the things that I absolutely need.

  • Procratination has been a struggle for my entire life but to fight it I need to tell myself that it has to get finished or Im going to find myself in that crunch spot.

  • Eating right has just become a recent problem upon arriving at college. If I alot more time for myselfto eat I will not feel like I have to go grab a quick meal at Burger King and I can eat a salad instead.

  • Keeping my room and car clean has always been something I have tried to work on. I know that if I try to clean for at least 10 minutes per day that it will not get as messy and it will be easier to keep clean.

  • Mostly in the mornings I have a tough time getting out the door when I need to in order to be on time, but just making sure to wake up early enough to do everything that I need to will help.

In my life, my mother has so much self-discipline. I can only hope to have as much as her one day. I am accountable for my grades, family , friends, reputation, my job, and myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment